QC Hotchkis Suspension Mods.

From: Mike Toupin (mjtoupin@ici.net)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 21:54:56 EST

Greetings to all you Mopar-Maniacs on the DML,

    I am new to the DML, and a new Dodge owner, I just took delivery of
my fully loaded 2001Quad Cab Sport. I have only had it about three weeks
now, but I am definitely very happy with it. The 4.7L engine is awesome.
My question is has anyone out there installed a Hotchkis suspension kit
in a quad? My kit is sitting in my basement waiting for the rear shocks
to walk themselves over from Germany. I am curious about any front tire
interference problems, will my stock 255-65-16 tires rub? How much it
actually drops the truck ( I have heard anywhere from 2.5"-3.5"in
front). Any info would be appreciated.

Mike in Massachusetts