Re: 4x4'in

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 22:13:26 EDT

Only problem mine has had is keeping tires on it :) and keeping it
semi-mudless.... :) Seriously though, at 107,000 miles she's just now
showing signs of worn CV joints... looks like ~100bux to fix both. Other
than that, you'll have to figgure on the added additional cost, and cost of
changing out the extra fluids (front diff and transfer case)

--
   Jon Smith