Re: Lessons

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 14:48:52 EDT

It works both ways . . . or so my wife tells me. I tell her how
much money the DML has saved me (getting good deals on mods) and
she tells me I wouldn't have done the mods at all if it hadn't
been for the DML. ;) She's sort of right in a way, but I
wouldn't have left the truck bone-stock without the DML . . .
the DML has just given me more mods per $. Plus, the lessons
learned do save money and time because you don't have to learn
everything yourself by doing it the wrong way three or four
different times (been there, done that). LOL

JY