clutch problems on 93 4x4

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 17:57:08 EDT

        I took the pressure plate back to the rebuilders, and they found a
"sheared rivet". They also gave me a flywheel shim for free and apologized
for their faulty product. I have yet to install it, but I'm a fixin to
here pretty soon. Hopefully that will solve my problem. Didn't see an
allen screw on top of the slave, but I'll check again-thanks for the tip.
These mailing lists are great. Now if I could just find those two missing
cylinders....

Dave Chester
93 4x4 V6 Dakota