Re: Lessons

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 18:59:00 EDT

That's hilarious! I have my parts delivered to my work too so
the wife doesn't find out about everything I buy!!! You're
right . . . rehab IS for quitters! It's funny when I tell
people who aren't "into" their vehicles that I'm part of
national online mailing list and that I get over 100 messages a
day about Dodge Dakotas, they just kind of look at me blankly
and wait for me to start twitching or something. I don't care
if the rest of world doesn't understand . . . the DML does. ;)

Jason