RE: Lessons

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 23:37:49 EDT

Yea, I like your stories. The only bad thing is that my girlfriend is into
it as well, just doesn't want me to spend anymore money. She knows when i
get something. She drives it as well and she will say it seems to go a
little faster...Damb...I'm caught. To bad I am not allowed to have anything
delivered to work after my roll-top. Something about it distracts my work
day. My response was if I am distracted for 2 minutes from work~who cares.
If I had it delivered at home it would never arrive b/c they don't leave
things on the door step~so I would be worried about it all day. They
weren't no happy. Screw them I still order stuff all the time.

BTW I get the same look but it's more like..."It's just a truck" Or the
best was I double park at work (in the back) and one of the managers bitched
to me about it...Sorry I am tired of people hitting my door...Her response
was "we all get them." I told her NOT ME!!! Sorry, just needed to vent
about this company. I just need to find a new job that I don't have to
listen to people whine about little things! It's my business!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual