Re: new mods

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:57:42 EDT

Yes Jon, but that's w/ the MPI and w/ a modded stocker... not w/ a plain
stocker :( But don't worry, the data will be out w/ all the rest of my
dyno data :)

I'm not up for any road trips in the near future I'm sorry to say :( I
can't even get off work this weekend to go set a deadbeat tennant on the
street :( aint life a Hillary??

--
   Jon Smith