Re: A little off topic...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:17:07 EDT

www.yearone.com but your best bet is to first join hte Mopar Mailing
List. Two reasons for this. One, you'll get a discount from Year One and
similar outfits. Two, there are a lot of people on that list who can help
you with the sedan like there are people on this list who can help with
Daks/ Rams and Durangos.

Richard in San Antonio
On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:46:17 -0500 "LaMont J. Gilles"
<lgilles@nospam.satx.rr.com> writes:
> I am in the process of streetrodding a 1933 Dodge four door sedan. I
> would
> like to keep most of the exterior and interior looking basically
> stock (wolf
> in sheep's clothing -- or sleeper if you prefer). I would like to
> know if
> anyone has some online references to get early Dodge parts.
> Specifically I
> would be looking for rubber components for doors and windows. Also
> some of
> the hardware (door handles, window handles, hood latches, etc...)
> needs to
> be replaced.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --