A little off topic...

From: LaMont J. Gilles (lgilles@nospam.satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 21:46:17 EDT

I am in the process of streetrodding a 1933 Dodge four door sedan. I would
like to keep most of the exterior and interior looking basically stock (wolf
in sheep's clothing -- or sleeper if you prefer). I would like to know if
anyone has some online references to get early Dodge parts. Specifically I
would be looking for rubber components for doors and windows. Also some of
the hardware (door handles, window handles, hood latches, etc...) needs to
be replaced.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

LaMont J. Gilles