Re: Tracking it down...

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:10:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/01 5:49:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
prodog@swbell.net writes:

<< I wish I made the kind of money that you do Will....to be able to chunk
down
 all that money for one of those Viper Converters...

 he he he

 Later,
 Tom "Slick" >>

So do I! :oP I actaully am using a modified Dayco tq converter. I had it
split open and the turbines and thrust washers, etc... were all swapped out
to meet my specs. I am thinking about taking it back to get a higher stall
even more. I am thinking more like a 3800 stall. But I have to finish my
new project first! And it maybe faster than my Dakado! Don't know yet, but
I'll find out!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado
68 Dodge Charger 440 6-pack