RE: Pros/Cons of a RT

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 18:19:23 EDT

I just thought of another con, depending on your perspective.... LOTS of
guys will bother the HELL outta you with questions about your R/T, and theyw
ill want to see your engine bay, want you to start it, want you to "burn em
off", etc. Also, chicks will always be yelling at you and blowing kisses.

But if you can live with these, uh, cons, you'll be OK. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
A posting frenzy.