RE: Pros/Cons of a RT

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 18:19:18 EDT

Only 1......... GAS IS TOO EXPENSIVE! ANd the R/T has a hearty appetite for
it. :) It is ready for modding with power adders or NA with a relatively low
8.9:1 compression ratio, much lwoer than a new F-Body or a new Mustang GT.
Of course it looks great from the factory. You can still tow/haul with it.
You can buy tons of Mopar Performance Parts and Mopar accessoires for it. It
has an awesome interior, it's fast as hell. I could go on. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Veyr happy except I wish I had the adjustable cupholders......