Re: transmission and reflections

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 19:48:57 EDT

It's pretty common to have some "ghosting" in a rear-view, just because of
the way they're designed for day/night. Also, though, sometimes with a
pickup truck you get an odd reflection off the back glass. You end up seeing
a reflection of your rear-view off the back glass back into the rear-view.

- Alex