Hey Kyle (was: 3rd Annual DML BBQ and Trail Ride Reminder <--- Anyone from Chicago??)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 11:46:13 EDT

Hey Kyle Kozubal:

Aren't you somwehere around the Chicago area? Come on out to
Jon's BBQ... I've been wanting to check out your '93 in person since
I first saw pics of it.

(Nothing like a personal invitation... how can you turn that down? :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white