RE: Moving to OH--how to prepare?

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 21:19:22 EDT

Ya.......try and make the meet. I think pretty
much all DML'ers in the area will be there!!!

Tom

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/BpQ4bPQ1PBzCI
> >Check my pics:
> >http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
> >(real webpage coming soon)

> >Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
> >http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.