RE: Moving to OH--how to prepare?

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 10:12:16 EDT

hey glad to get another Ohioan...Now since you will be close us Ohioans will
be having a meet on May 19th. (thanks for the plug Matt). Go the web page
to find out more info and let me know if you have any questions or you would
like to join us. See ya around.

http://go.to/ohiomeet

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html