Re: Re: Moving to OH--how to prepare?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 21:34:16 EDT

No, actually I'm going to Wright-Pat for the only reason I would
be willing--to get my Master's at AFIT. The Air Force said
they'd pay me to go to school if I spotted them 3 more years, so
I said, "Sounds like a fair trade to me." Besides, I wasn't
going to take the time to do night classes--have too much
wrenching and wheel'n to do with the Dak in my free time. ;)

Jason