Re: Maintenance Questions

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:07:24 EDT

Well, I would but it'd be awful long and I'd probably catch a lot of grief
from some list members so I'd prefer to send it to you personally if you're
still interested. I am going to be typing it out real soon, and will let you
know when I am ready to send it. Right now I just have it written down in my
notebook with all my truck notes in it. If you still want to see it, let me
know. That goes for anybody else interested. Just let me know if you would
like it.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Skipjack" <skipjack@radix.net>

Can you post your detailed maintenance schedule to the list?
Thanks