RE: Maintenance Questions

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 20:08:12 EDT

Hey Will, I don't think the list would give you flack for posting
it to the list - I'm sure there's a bunch of us who'd like to see
it. I know I would, just out of curiousity. :)

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
[email] alek@earthling.net [web] http://members.sigecom.net/alek

: -----Original Message----- : From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net : [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Will Coughlin : Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 9:07 PM : To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net : Subject: Re: DML: Maintenance Questions : : : Well, I would but it'd be awful long and I'd probably catch a lot : of grief : from some list members so I'd prefer to send it to you personally : if you're : still interested. I am going to be typing it out real soon, and : will let you : know when I am ready to send it. Right now I just have it written : down in my : notebook with all my truck notes in it. If you still want to see : it, let me : know. That goes for anybody else interested. Just let me know if : you would : like it.