Re: Recall anyone?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:20:17 EDT

Hahaha! I was wondering how long it would be before these caused a problem!
I was sure when I saw that knob on the dash, that there would be
issues/problems with it! I bet this is just the beggining! I can see shift
motors, relays, and wiring problems on the way!!!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Steve Owens <sowens01@rochester.rr.com>

Just got a recall notice in the mail from DC. Claims the electronic shift
transfer cases need to be reprogrammed because they may not fully engage.
Anyone else get this?

Just curious.