Re: RE: RE: Need a prayer this way

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 09:27:01 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/01 3:59:01 AM Central Daylight Time, DAK4JLB@aol.com
writes:

<< Thanks everyone. The doctors have said that with the way it looks right
now
 Tucker should be able to come home Friday afternoon. Thanks a lot for your
 wishes and prayers. I love being a memeber of the DML for reasons like this,
 I posted the same message on the RTML and only got one response but was
 overwhelmed through you guys, thanks again.

 Zeus >>

Zeus,
It is very good to hear about this! We will continue to pray for your Godson
in hopes that a relapse will not occur. Have the doctors got any ideas as to
what it was/is? God still works miracles today!

William and Amanda