RE: RE: Need a prayer this way

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 21:59:51 EDT

Our prayers are with you.
Tanner
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of DAK4JLB@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 5:53 PM
To: carolina-dakotart@yahoogroups.com; dakotart@yahoogroups.com;
dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Need a prayer this way

My Godson was admitted to the hospital earlier this afternoon. For 2 days he
has had a 103 temp and can't hold down any food if he does try to eat. He is
5 1/2 months old. They first said to bring him in and let him stay for one
night but once we got there they decided it's going to be 3-4 days now. I
will be staying at the hospital until he is released so I won't be active on
the list for the next few days in case anyone tries to reach me. Take care.

Zeus