Re: Hey Kyle (was: 3rd Annual

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 01:43:47 EDT

In article <001001c0c41a$67d6d460$deee0818@hmmnd1.in.home.com>,
grndak4x4@home.com wrote:

> Hmm, well as much as I would love to attend, I first have to find out
> about a possible career opportunity. I have been going through many many
> police department hiring processes all over my area within the last
> year, and this last one looks very hopefuly. If I get this job, I would
> be tied up all summer(unfortunately). I majored in Criminal Justice and
> let's just say my summer will be spent, hopefully, at a police
> adademy......all 17 weeks of it. I will of course let everyone know. I
> am sure it would be a blast and a great weekend, just have to put some
> priorities in order. I am sure everyone understands. Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

That's cool... good luck with it!

If you do, for some reason, have the time... Norah and I drove 12 hours
each way for Carlisle two years in a row. Can't afford to make it this
year though :-(.

My point is that if we can make the drive, so can you :-). But I totally
understand if you can't get the time. Hope it works out for you.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white