Re: Body liftin'

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 13:33:57 EDT

Jon the 3" lift is fairly easy option to get that extra height. I had a
trailmaster lift on my old 93 and did the it in a few hours and at the time
that was the 1st auto work I'd ever done. Walt Felix has a great write up
on his web page of how to do it, not sure of the address though. If you want
any more info on the install feel free to ask.

Chris