some general questions about my 1998

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 23:35:01 EDT

1. Under the ignition key , there is a small piece of rubber attached to
the steering column, what should be there?

2. Does the 98 Dakota sport come from the factory with a remote car starter?
I have a sticker under the hood saying I have one, but NO key fob, for it!
where do I look for this thing, so I can find a serial number or
manufacturer?

3. Do after market radios, "stick" out of the dash or do the fit, like stock
unit's do?

4. Do I have to take my truck to the dealer I bought it at for warranty
work?
they have a used car mechanic that never finds anything wrong!!

5. someone please explain overdrive to me, when it's on the truck starts
slow of the line and seems slow, when it's off it goes like snot! why then
am I suppose to leave it on?

6. Do after market exhaust's void dodge/Chrysler warranties? and what will
they effect will they have on our mandatory emission test's?

thanks punch.
Alive and well.....
.