Re: some general questions about my 1998

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 01:30:51 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Levy" <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: DML: some general questions about my 1998

> Punch/ Crash2000 wrote:
> >
> > 1. Under the ignition key , there is a small piece of rubber attached
> > the steering column, what should be there?
>
> I think it's just a pad so that your keys don't slap the plastic and
> annoy the h**l out of you.

o.k. I buy this !

> > 4. Do I have to take my truck to the dealer I bought it at for warranty
> > work?
> > they have a used car mechanic that never finds anything wrong!!
>
> Unless it's a third-party warranty (not from Dodge), the dealer does
> warranty work.

it's a chrysler warrenty, but there's a knocking sound, and they say it
doesn't exist! the used vehicle is under warrenty for 30 days (whole truck),
I also bought an extended warrenty (powertrain) for 2 years. Can I take the
truck with it's 30 day warrenty anywere? (secound opinion on the clunck's?)