Re: Body Liftin'

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 09:57:25 EDT

Jon,
Just curious but when/if you install a body lift on your truck, are you
going to replace the rubber mount bushings as well? I was wondering what
pricing would be on these, since I havent had time yet to call the dealer to
find out. I was just figuring when I install a body lift on my truck it may
be a worthwhile extra step to do, since bout our trucks have over 100,000
miles on it. I know you stated you wanted to do it for as cheap as possible,
but it may help out in the end to buy new rubber mount bushings, as I have
noticed a few on my truck looking sad. I asked Walter Felix about this and
he initially did not install new rubber mount bushings and later had to go
back and put new ones on. Just some suggestions and more to think about.
Hopefully I will remember to call Monday and find out what they cost. I
think it should be a fairly reasonable price.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6