Re: Body Liftin'

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 13:40:07 EDT

Kyle, I may well replace the body mounts when I do the lift... I'm pickin
up a new speedy sensor tuesday, so I'll find out from my connection at the
dealer how much that'll run me.. When I had the truck on the rack Friday,
I had a look around underneath. All the rubber body mounts appear to be in
excellent condition, perhaps preserved by their muddy entombment :) I'm
still at a tossup b/w the PA 2" and the TM 3" kits, I'll call 4 Wheel Parts
tommorrow as per your suggestion and talk with them about the 2 kits.

I still want to get an aluminum toolbox for the bed, and an in-dash MP3
player w/ some non-stock speakers in the walls... I'm thinking about
selling the NX kit to cover those expenses..

--
   Jon Smith