Spring Fling Classing

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:32:02 EDT

The president of the CPW club was over at the house last night helping with
my 'cuda.

He let me know that this year they divided the modified class up into early
and late model for the 2001 Spring Fling. They did this specifically
because of the tremendous number of Dakota's that showed up last year and
at Fall Fling. So even though trucks aren't really they're thing, they are
trying to accommodate us.

Now we won't have the incongruity of a high tech supercharged Dak taking on
a twinscrew Hemi PowerWagon.

There still aren't a lot of classes for us, but it's improving.

Again, Saturday is show n shine with a Mopar cruise Saturday Night at
Cruisers Car Wash in Van Nuys.
Sunday is classed parked with judging.

Go to www.cpwclub.com

You can register at the door, the entry fee is good for both days.
Saturday will fill up fast so come early. If you want to park together
Saturday, YOU HAVE TO COME IN THE GATE TOGETHER. No exceptions, even
though I'm handling show parking, I won't have any flexibility on Saturday.

Hope to see you there!

Steve Ekstrand