RE: Catalytic Converter Rattling!

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:26:57 EDT

What kind of rattle, is it kind of like a pinging type rattle. I have a
rattle and if I stand in front of the truck when running and someone revs
the truck up I don't hear it, but I only hear it inside the cab or outside
near the doors. I couldn't pin point exactly where it was coming from.

Thanks.

Mike