Re: F&B Billet TB

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:44:43 EDT

Doug-

Same deal here, except I replaced the stocker and didn't get the gains
I expected. I did before and after dyno runs and I shared them with
Bruce. He has delivered a mod to the TB (a little doo-hickie that
modified the vacuum tube that feeds the MAP sensor), but I haven't
been able to get back to the dyno to evaluate/verify the results.

When I do, I'll post the results.

And no, it's not a V6 TB, it's a 50mm V8 TB ;)

Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD
K&N GenII, F&B Billet TB, JET PCM, MSD 6A, Magnecor 8.5 Wires
Mesa Headers & Cat, Gibson/MagnaFlow 3" Exhaust, Leer Topper