RE: F&B Billet TB

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 10:40:19 EDT

Doug-- You can contact me @ 619-723-8679 (leave a message if I don't get
it--
with your name, address, number, problem, etc...) I will be in contact with
Bruce today, and we will work with you to get a solution. The list of mods
you have will be helpfull too.

One item to check, make sure you have the gasket aligned correctly between
the intake and TB (trim if necessary)... though a small piece, it can
contribute to power loss. Also, take a look at you intake pan gasket. I
noticed mine was leaking when I changed my TB, which got progressively worse
shortly thereafter.
Once it was replaced, I had a couple more ponies back.

Sam Parthemer
F&B Throttle Body Sales
(619) 723-8679