RE: RE: KC Backup lite probs

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 10:42:50 EDT

Matt,

To make sure your lights are grounded and working properly run a wire from
the plus terminal of the battery to the positive wire of the lights. If the
lights turn on then they are grounded properly to the bumper. Next verify
that you are getting 12 volts from the wire with the black stripe when the
Dak is shifted into reverse.

Ken