Re: F&B Billet TB

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:53:33 EDT

I, too, had one of the ported & polished F&B TB's on my 318. I thought it
was great! Then I got the 50mm Billet TB. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Ain't no
comparison! The response is much quicker and y'all probably saw Bernd's
post on my dyno numbers a few weeks back. They both worked fine on my
engine, but the billet works a whole lot better!

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:25:53 -0400 Patrick Delgado
<dadoctah@vitelcom.net> writes:
> I have one of the original F&B ported stockers. It worked great on my
> 5.2.
> Maybe the billet is too much for the 318. I'll trade ya the billet
> for the
> ported if you can't get a fix.
> Patrick Delgado

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!