Re: F&B Billet TB

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:47:21 EDT

This is the first bad experience I've heard of with B&F throttle
bodies. Check with Bruce on this. I'm sure he can get to the bottom
of it and take care of you as a customer. When I first got my Stage I
a good while back there was a small glitch and he was very responsive
to the problem.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com