Re: RE: New Website coming shortly... - Scooters

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:35:17 EDT

I grew up in NYC, and traveled a lot. Now in Atlanta
that is becomming like NYC. You can keep the left and
righ coasts.

The problem is that the USA is becoming just like
Kalifornia. Urban sprall and shopping malls, all
looking alike.

My next stop somewhere in the southwest.

> That is what is so great about Mississippi! LOL
> Not only do we have plenty
> of electricity to go around, but we don't have to
> gice up vital organs to buy
> 20 acres of land. :oP And just think, the game
> room itself is 1000 sq ft.
> Oh yeah, Ron, I work at a company called
> Synergetics. We
> design/install/troubleshoot network systems for
> corps while also providing
> custom built computers for anyone who wants to walk
> in the door and order
> one. I am usually a paper weight for my desk, but
> if a network goes down,
> they send me out to see which person caused the
> id10t (put that in all caps

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia