Re: RE: New Website coming shortly... - Scooters

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:11:57 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/01 1:33:20 PM Central Daylight Time, xjruss@iwon.com
writes:

<< I'm just taking a stab in the dark here Will, but I'm guessing you
 don't live in California. You'd have to sell your soul to the devil to
 afford a house of that size out here. :op >>

That is what is so great about Mississippi! LOL Not only do we have plenty
of electricity to go around, but we don't have to gice up vital organs to buy
20 acres of land. :oP And just think, the game room itself is 1000 sq ft.
Oh yeah, Ron, I work at a company called Synergetics. We
design/install/troubleshoot network systems for corps while also providing
custom built computers for anyone who wants to walk in the door and order
one. I am usually a paper weight for my desk, but if a network goes down,
they send me out to see which person caused the id10t (put that in all caps
if you don't understand it) error and then fix the problem. And they pay me
mileage too! I can't complain (except the $.40/mile can't pay for the
Dakado's gas). Well, gotta get back to work, gotta finish out this puter for
a customer. At least I know the modem works now! lol

Will
Tired of sig files, is now just Will