Excellent warranty work done ..............

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:08:18 EDT

I took my truck in today for some warranty work and heres the results

1. Immediate steering shaft replaced> clunk was heard
2. Rear shocks replaced> thanks to a few carefully placed sprays of liquid
wrench
3. Rear stabilizer end links replaced> worn out
4. Belt tensioner replaced> I didn't know it was bad
5. CD player replaced> Ejectors frozen, wont play home made CD's
6. Drivers side rocking chair replaced> No longer a recliner

Excellent service given by Mr. Tim Bayles @ Thomas Dodge in Highland, IN