Re: Excellent warranty work done ..............

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 19:10:37 EDT

> I took my truck in today for some warranty work and heres the results
>
> 1. Immediate steering shaft replaced> clunk was heard
> 2. Rear shocks replaced> thanks to a few carefully placed sprays of liquid
> wrench
> 3. Rear stabilizer end links replaced> worn out
> 4. Belt tensioner replaced> I didn't know it was bad
> 5. CD player replaced> Ejectors frozen, wont play home made CD's
> 6. Drivers side rocking chair replaced> No longer a recliner
>
> Excellent service given by Mr. Tim Bayles @ Thomas Dodge in Highland, IN

Heck yes, you are right Mr. Bayles is a great guy, alot better than all of
the service counter workers there put together! He is really nice, however,
I really dislike Thomas Dodge saleman, just dont know anything about Dodge
trucks and are rather rude. I have have extremely excellent service work
done at Miller Arnell Jeep/Chrysler right down the street on Indianapolis
Blvd, when I had warranty that is! Good to hear they fixed your truck, and
then some!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6