Re: Bracket racing and street tire pressure ?!?

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:21:04 EDT

Kevin, I think each tire has it's own sweet spot for pressure. Back
when I had Goodyear Eagles on my 93 regular cab I found 18psi to be
the best for me. I now have BFG TA's but I haven't made a run with
them yet. Just air them down until it looks like the tread is making
a nice solid contact with the ground. If they look flat, you took too
much out.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com