Re: Bed Mounted Toolboxes

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:25:27 EDT

I have one from Sears. It bolts to the bed in teh rear of the bed. They
have left and right side ones. They have four trays, each about 17" deep,
6" wide. Lockable. I love it and will soon get the matching one for the
left side. The have black and red.. the top is covered in the galvanized
aluminum. It fits under a tonnoue cover (its lower than the bed rails.) Ill
take some photos if interested.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm