Re: Re: Bracket racing and street tire pressure ?!?

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:51:33 EDT

This is contrary to all advise I've ever heard on the list for street
tires. I know if I used 30psi in the rear I'd go up in a big cloud of
smoke and so would every other Dak driver I've talked to. You don't
want to go too low however. Another thing is; our trucks are lighter
in the rear. You should be running a "lower than front" pressure all
the time for the rear tires. I run about 35 in front, 25 in back and
get good wear.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com