Hitch install, a good experience!

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 19:02:12 EDT

Since most post are about bad experiences I'll post my good one.

I had a hitch installed at Hitch Crafters in Costa Mesa, Ca. Two brothers,
Jeff and John, run the place, great guys to deal with. In and out in 45
minutes for custom hitch install plus electrical wiring. Pleasant
conversations about racing my truck and air compressor set ups in home
garages. Got out for $200 for a bolt on application. If I got the weld on
it would have been even cheaper.

If your in the Orange County area and need a hitch or utility rack of any
sort I'd recommend them. I think they install helper airbags or leafs for
those vertically challenged too.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at