Re: Mopar Mud guards

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 07:21:04 EDT

Beware about the mud guards. I had hte molded Mopar mud guards on my 99
Dakota, within a very short period of time they began to rub the paint off
(they tend to move slightly while driving, which creates paint wear).
I ended up taking them off and buying Fender flares instead!

just my 0.02

Later
Kevin
<Sbak1320@aol.com> wrote in message news:cf.52e321e.280cc11f@aol.com...
> the part # on my box for "1 pair Mopar molded splash guards for Dakota
rear
> w/ wheel flares" is: 82203619
> Shane B
> '98 Dak R/T RC
>
> sreill@OPTONLINE.NET writes:
> > I have 1 parts guy and 2 dodge dealers telling me that the molded guards
> > for the 2001 dakota w flares are the same in the rear and front..I know
Ive