Mopar Mud Flaps

From: Y1topbanana73@netscape.net
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 07:08:03 EDT

The molded ones for trucks w/ flares are different for the front and back. However if you have a 2WD (like me), and you do hauling of any weight, get 2 sets of FRONT mud flaps. The molded flaps are designed for 4WD Dakotas and Durango's and the rear ones are 3 or 4 inches longer. I put a set on my 2WD and I'm always draging the rear flaps on speed bumps and on the road with weight in the back. I bought another front set but have yet to install them.
Also, get a silver Testors paint pen and paint the stamped-in rams head. It looks great!

Bill M
98 Dakota Sport CC-Red, 2WD, 318, 5-spd, 3.55 SG, MSD 6AL, Accell Super Coil, K&N, Gibson CAT Back Duals
73 Dart Sport-Top Banana Yellow, 318 4-bbl, 904, 8 3/4 w/ 3.23 SG, Loaded, 45K Original Miles, Under Restoration
80 Cordoba LS-Red, 318 4-bbl, 727, 70 B-Body 8 3/4 w/ 3.23 SG, 125 mph Police Speedo
21 Model T-All Original, Family Owned Since New