Re: Dirty Wheels

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 10:03:43 EDT

That is brake dust and it has nothing to do with cornering. This is normal. On
all vehicles the front brakes work harder than the rears. I read somewhere that
7016030267125f the braking is done with the front brakes. I take care of it by cleaning
the wheels regularly. I would stay away from the shields. They change the air
flow around the brakes and they heat up alot quicker.

Doug Fedeli