Re: MSD 6A Question

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 10:21:10 EDT

I put the 6A on my V6 last summer and used the universal harness for the hook up
to the coil. Other than that I have the thick red and black wires to the
battery. Then the thin red and white and orange and black go to the universal
harness that goes to the coil. If you don't have the wiring diagram go to the
MSD web site (http://www.msdignition.com/) and you can download the
instructions.

Doug Fedeli