Fumoto Oil Valve (group buy)

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 14:21:56 EDT

All DML members that were and are interested in a group buy of the Fumoto
Oil Valve, read the e-mail message below. In a nut shell. Fumoto was
willing to give a 10% discount for a group buy. I contacted the company and
they are willing to give a 10% discount to DML members. Therefore, everyone
who wants an oil valve can contact Fumoto directly and get the 10% discount.
The e-mail message below has all of the details.

I feel that the big, positive response from DML members helped get the 10%
discount.

Garret
1997, 4x4, v8, cc
http://garretl.tripod.com

HERE IS THE E-MAIL (SORRY IT IS KIND OF LONG):

Dear Mr. Lewis

 Thank you for referring Dakota Mailing List Members to us
this time. We certainly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
We will accept your offer that we give 10% discount when
each person mentions he is a member of the Dakota Mailing List
Member.
 Once again, thank you for referring Dakota Mailing List Members.

Best regards,

Yoshi Mizukami
YM International Company
On-line Dealer for Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
ymi@fumotovalve.com