Re: Fumoto Oil Valve (group buy)

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 15:46:42 EDT

I went to the website and checked things out. They list the 3.8L as one of
the engines, but nothing aqbout the 3.9L. Is this a misprint or would the
3.9L be under the "other engines" listing? I would like to order one, but I
don't know which to order. The listing with the 3.8L also has the 5.2L,
5.9L, and 4.7L ... it looks like 3.8 is a typo. Anywhoo ... if anyone can
point me in the right direction for which to order I'd appreciate it!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2