DACUDA parts available

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 00:59:40 EDT

hey all. Thought that subject would get your interest. I am going to
part with one of the sets of wheels from the DACUDA. These are 17x9
Budnik 6 spoke billet wheels with an almost new set of BFG TA Scorchers
(red stripe) 255/45. Total of four, tires already mounted. The wheels
are not new, but in great shape. Can't use them anymore with some of
the mods we did. These wheels and tires were the non race, drive
-to-the-grocery tires. So no burn outs or racing on them.

Anyone interested? Nope - no pictures, but I might get one for someone
serious. i figure around $800 asking for the set.

No shipping! You come get them!! Email me direct at jdharmon@earthlink.net
That is it. No others parts available at this time. Thanks
Jim Harmon
DACUDA